There are rumors floating around about the new MacBook Air. The latest saying that it will be released this week (this Wednesday), but who knows?
The following are few of the rumors that I head:
1. The new MacBook Air should be ready, just waiting to release together with Mac OS X Lion.
2. It came with thunderbolt, the very fast I/O interface.
3. Backlit keyboard is back.
4. Started with 4G ram and 128G flash.
5. The ULV Sandy Bridge runs at 17 watts. So it will has the same long life battery time as before.
What I am more concern about is the price. Will it be the same as before with all the features added?