Thursday, June 08, 2006

My Eclipse problem solved

Time flies at night.

Before I finish download Eclipse 3.2RC7, I found out the class file version problem. I set my JAVA_HOME environment in my Windows system (right click on My Computer, Advance, Environment Variables, then set JAVA_HOME in system variables.) to JDK 1.3.

Now I came back to tomcat setting, configure tomcat support XML, taglibs and XPath. I found out that I always have problem when configure tomcat on different system, cause by the different jar file that I used.

I use the new xalan.jar don't give me any problem, but the old xalan.jar give me error like serializer class not found.

I am confuse with xalan.jar, xerces.jar...

No comments: